July 3, 2022

Over The Limit Entertainment

Top Stories, World News, Daily News Updates

Second juvenile arrested after boy stabbed to death after party in Surrey

2 min read
Emergency services respond at the Greenhill Road junction in Camberley (Picture: Google Maps)

A juvenile suspect is in custody on suspicion of killing another 17-year-old boy after a party in Surrey on Friday night.

Police were called to a road junction in Camberley at 10.50 p.m. following information about the stabbing.

They found the victim dead on the spot in the ‘stupid and violent’ attack.

Detectives said they had arrested two 17-year-old boys in connection with the incident, although one of them was freed without any action.

It happened at the Greenhill Road junction of Copped Hall Drive.

BBC reported that the police said he followed a party at a private address that included several youths.

Neighbor Julia Kenney said: ‘In this area and surrounding areas, this sort of thing doesn’t happen. Obviously parents whose children are at that age, this is a matter of concern for them, a matter of constant concern.’

Surrey Police Temporary Chief Inspector Simon Dunn said: ‘We would like to reassure the local community that we are working tirelessly to establish the circumstances of this senseless and violent attack and to ensure that whoever is responsible is brought to justice. be brought to justice at the earliest.

‘There is still a heavy police presence in the area and a cordon is maintained at the scene and the road is still closed to allow crime scene investigators to collect evidence. We would like to thank the local residents for their patience and support as we conduct our investigation.

‘We are appealing for witnesses and are looking forward to hearing from anyone who saw someone acting suspiciously in the area before police were called last night, or a young male from the south to Greenhill Road and neighboring streets. But you are running.

‘Necessary help and immediate care is being provided to the victim’s family during this difficult time.’

A Home Office pathologist was expected to conduct a post-mortem examination on the boy’s body at the morgue at Frimley Park Hospital in nearby Frimley and the Surrey coroner was expected to open and postpone an investigation into his death until later in the week.

Contact our news team by emailing us at [email protected]

For more such stories, Check Out Our News Page,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.